Please note ALL of the following, before emailing questions:
- All (100%) of proceeds from art sold will go directly to the featured youth artist.
- If you would like to support our work as a 501(c)(3) tax exempt not-for-profit, place a donation here.
- Art retrieved from the youth artist will be collected upon them receiving payment from us first.
- All art is currently in the possession of the featured youth, until payment has been sent to them.
- Bids and their amounts are made public.
- Coordination of art pieces will be orchestrated by our teaching artists to ready and send for delivery.
- Shipment for all art sold will begin after all bids expire and during week: 10/19/20 and 10/26/20. Therefore, all art will be received after the end of month (approx. 1-2 weeks), depending on location.
- See extended notice with our youth art auction and Newark Arts Festival listing below.
To begin bidding, you must:
- Register first: here
- Check your login details sent to the email you provided!
- Login to the site.
- Go back to: http://thegemproject.org/rally2020/auction
- Place your bid or decide to buy item (you have until 10/11/20* at 5:00 PM, or buy item).
*About Newark Arts Festival Notice: The auction was recently extended from 9/17/20 to 10/11/20 at 5 PM to have our youth art, their museum and auction listed at this year’s virtual festival. This will place our youth with a unique opportunity to be seen and their collective work to all have more chances to bid. This auction will not be extended beyond this point. Youth who did not have their work bid will have a special showing this December.
- If the reserve item price has not been met, artist is not obligated to accept your offer.
- If you have any questions, direct them to email: firstname.lastname@example.org and give 24-48 hours to respond.
To place a separate tax deductible donation to The Gem Project, Inc., visit: http://thegemproject.org/donate.
UPDATE — AUCTION ENDED — 5 PM, OCTOBER 11, 2020: We will post sold art and bids after Tuesday of next week. There will be a gallery up for remaining art, where people can purchase and proceeds will go directly to our young artist. Gallery option will be up by Friday, October 16, 2020.